Effective Date: October 2, 2023
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, except to fulfill your request, e.g. if you place an order with us. We can share your non-personally identifiable information with others to improve our website and marketing efforts.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Use of Personal Information
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
● To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
● To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
● To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
● To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
● To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
● With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice.
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at 225-292-7482 or email@example.com.